That moment when you start writing a bank document and have to fill in the date and suddenly you realize it is January 2014, fourteen! It is very usual to hear expressions such as time goes so fast or, I can’t believe I just turned this age.
With our life style, routine and work it seems that every time is more defiant to track the course of time, and many things we have planned for our lives seems to get dusty in some drawer of our mind. I want things for me to happen this year, I want to experience new things, I want to do things for others and make improvements in my life and new years resolutions.
I’m moving to another country this year, and to be honest I feel curious about this new chapter, I wonder how it will make me feel, how is it going to change my life style. Although I’m excited, I’m also scared. Somebody said do something that scares you every day, because this is what life is about, exploring our visions, making extreme decisions, deep breathing, chances. I decided to make some new years resolutions. I have put together this small list of things that are priority for me to accomplish in this. I hope you have your own as well.
- Get things done in time. Don´t wait until the last minute for it.
- I want to travel and challenge myself to learn a new language.
- Run more.
- Laugh until I cry (I miss this one).
- Don´t stress out too much about always looking and being perfect.
- I want to read more classics and watch less TV.
- Try one of those juice cleansers for a week.
- Plan an exotic vacation.
- Drink more tea and less coffee (this is a tough one).
- Re-connect with old friends.