Since living in the United Kingdom (last November) I feel like the time has gone so fast this year. I honestly feel like yesterday we were having champagne and saying happy New Year. Now we are in May, already!
With the whole moving countries situation, getting settle, buying a home, time has been flying by. And I found myself living for the weekends.
For all of you new here. My husband and I were in a long distance relationship for about three years and a half. When I think about it, sometimes I really don’t know how we managed to do it. But we did!
Getting to spend every weekend and every day together is a dream come true. I love making plans for the weekend with him, and talk about the next show we want to go see in Broadway or the next exhibition we want to get tickets for, or the next restaurant we want to try. Must of all we love to walk the city and find surprising little corners where to have a drink, a cosy, fun conversation and sweet kisses, always kisses.
One of my favourites things to do on a Saturday morning is to get flowers. Nothing light up my mood more than getting some pretty blossoms to add into my home. That and a Chai latte from Starbucks totally make my day.
Now that I am counting things, I thought it would be nice to mention a few things I am loving this month. Some things I have been buying for the house (I think I should probably do a whole post about this one, though!) some fantastic good deals I found on Amazon and other things I am currently loving:
- This affordable Designer headband I am wearing here, found on Ebay.
- Watching the almost end of Game of Thrones.
- The Dior exhibition at the Victoria & Albert museum.
- This beautiful British Stock for only £19.00 at Prestige Flowers.
- These Sakura Handle Ceramic Vase don’t do justice of what they really are. On SALE I bought 2 for our house.
- This Green tea with Jasmine and the Moroccan Green tea from Fortum & Mason. Plus all the biscuits.
- This Designer dupe from the Original Gucci sunglasses, I have received so many complements wearing them.
- Our trip to Malta to our friends wedding by the end of the month! So excited to have some sun.
- Seeing our family dog so excited when we come home.
- Covent Garden on a sunny day when everybody is outside there is music and laughs everywhere.
As always I have put together some similar products wore here. Thank you Prestige Flowers for sponsoring this post. xx